Enchanted Earth Botanical Hair Oil
- The only oil on the market that is artisan infused, and created from phytotherapy science with a combination of the best hair oils on the planet.
- Every batch from beginning to end is hands on by Phytoherapy trained artisans. From choosing the herbs, to infusing them, bottling them and adding scent. We do not work on mass assembly lines and all of our employees are trained in botanical formulation before they can even touch an ingredient.
- This is a gorgeous plant based product with not one ingredient that does not come from the Earth. Our ingredients are property to the earth, our ratios are proprietary to us.
- We have the ability to give you all the testing reports and chemical analysis on each one of our products, assuring their quality and consistency.
Rosemary: We infuse organic right off the plant Rosemary into our ingredients. Rosemary has been studied and proven to support hair growth and stability. It improves cellular regeneration in the scalp. By infusing the plant within the oil we are capturing the benefits of it’s natural essential oil as well as its other chemical constituents for more beautiful hair. Rosemary has also been known to stimulate the brain and give your memory a boost.
Lemongrass: Lemongrass helps reduce the amount of oil in the hair. Again, this oil is infused with fresh organic lemongrass. Lemongrass also stimulates the follicles sporting hair growth and follicular health. Lemongrass also supports the reduction of dandruff and possible skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis on the scalp.
Our hair oil can be custom formulated to include both Rosemary and Lemongrass or if you prefer to have neither, we have that option as well.
About the oils themselves:
Baobab Oil: This oil comes from South Africa. It is full of Omegas of 3,6 and 9 and linoleic acid. This is a wonderful hair moisturizer and will strengthen weak brittle hair. This will support healing of over dying and highlighting. This oil is full of vitamins A, D and E and some studies suggest that this oil can trigger hair growth. This oil is absorbed deep into the hair follicles giving new growth and an extra dose of vitamins and minerals that you may not get with regular shampoo and conditioner. This oil is non greasy and absorbs quickly into any type of hair. This oil also supports anti-inflammatory processes which is a bonus for those with scalp conditions. Some studies suggest that this oil may offer protection from UV rays, but this has not been clinically proven.
Abyssinian Oil: This is a well known oil that is known for its superior action in hair care. This oil hydrates and strengths the hair follicle. This oil will help and support the repair of split ends. This oil is high in Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C and E. It is full of healthy fatty acids that hair follicles love. This is a non greasy oil that decreases frizz and heat damage. This oil has also been studied to assist in supporting dandruff control and will boost the shine of your locks.
Mongongo Oil: Otherwise known as Manketti Oil from South Africa this oil is high in polyunsaturated fatty acids, oleic acid and vitamins E and C. This oil has been known to help heal broken strands and split ends and control frizz.
Carrot Seed Oil: Some studies show that carrot oil supports thicker and faster hair growth. True carrot oil is a gorgeous orange color. This ingredients helps with split ends and in our tests, helps with dandruff as well.
Pequi oil: The most famous and best for last oil on our list. This magical oil produces a large amount of Vitamin A and E in its seeds and oil, making this a heavy hitter for healthy hair. It also will lock mositure into your locks and reduce frizz.
Lavender Blossom: A mix of organic Bulgarian Lavender essential oil and Ylang Ylang essential oil. A soft, floral fragrance that can be best termed as feminine and romantic.
Citrus Heaven: An energetic mix of our favorite citrus oils: Tangerine, Mandarin, Lime and Lemon. This makes for a great morning hair oil, full of energy and bliss.
Root Raven: A blend of oils that help you ground yourself and give you a deep earthy musky scent profile. A mix of Frankincense, Patchouli and Sweet Orange gives that deepness of grounding with a little pep from Sweet Orange.
Plant Power: A mix of Rosemary, Coriander and Lemongrass . This blend will give your hair follicles, scalp and strands an additional shot of plant botanicals but have also been studied to improve memory, keep focus and stimulate brain activity.
How to use:
- Morning shower routine no blow dry. Come out of the shower and add one full dropper to various places on the scalp. Rub in lightly with your fingertips, brush all the way through. Style as usual. Will not interfere with styling products. Think of it as the foundation for your hair.
- Morning shower routine blow dry: During our testing, those who blew dry their hair daily found that adding it to their hands during styling (curtly hair) or putting a small amount of oil before blow dry or straightening on problem areas (ends for instance) gave the strands much more stability. Those testers with very straight hair found that combing through after blow dry gave a nce non greasy shine and sheen to their hair.
- As a hair mask: we do not recommend using this product as a hair mask daily. This is best used weekly as a hair mask. For the most beneficial results start at the top of the scalp and place 3 full droppers into the scalp. We like one full dropper directly on top of the center of teh head, on the front of your head about 1 inch from your hairline and the last one split about 1 inch above the ears. Use a wet brush or comb to comb through until you feel the oil has been absorbed. Then take your hair and split it down the center creating 2 areas (think if you were making pigtails)take one dropper and empty it into your hand and lightly run your hands so the oil isn’t spilling from your hands. Take your hands and run from right under your ear to the end of your hair. Do this on both sides. Wet brush or comb through. Finally, separate the hair again and take one dropper into your hands like above and soak the ends in the oil until absorbed. Do on both sides. Leave on for one hour or for deep conditioning, sleep with the oil in your hair (will not leave any residue on your pillow). For best results, when rinsing do not use shampoo the first time, just conditioner if necessary. Many find that you don’t need any product after rinsing the first time after an overnight soak.
- For targeted area (split ends, dandruff, skin conditions). A small amount will do. For areas such as red spots due to skin conditions, one drop may do the trick a few times a day. For split ends, one dropperful and combed through the nds daily for a week will show signs of repair.
Other non traditional uses:
- The Librarian: Put your hair up in a bun. In the center of the bun, add half a dropper full when the bun is complete. If you take your bun down within 5 hours of the application, your hair will tumble down with this gorgeous scent that will make people’s heads turn. If you need instruction on how to do this properly, just watch any 80’s rom com or drama.
- The Soak: Add a full dropper to hot running water when you get into the bathtub. The scent will mesmerize you and your body will have a full moisturizing treatment. We suggest candles and tea or wine, but that’s totally up to you.
- The Faceplant: Run out of moisturizer for your face? Adding just a few drops of this to your face will work wonders for your complexion. Many of us use the oil for both, but it truly depends on your skin type. If you find yourself in a facepalm moment because you forgot to get your favorite moisture, no fear it’s here!
- The Skin Spot: do you suffer from patches of dry itchy skin? A few drops daily should support healing. Once it gets to a state that you are comfortable in, discontinue use.
- The Addition: we love this oil by itself on it’s own, but if you are looking for additional support from your shampoo or conditioner, 5-6 drops per ounce of your commercial shampoo or conditioner will give these products a healthy plant boost.
- Meditation Madness: adding a few drops of this oil (especially root power) around your ears and on your neck before your meditative practice will find you get into a deeper state a little bit faster.
- Plain Jane: Are you an oil enthusiast or hobbyist? Wondering what to do with those little bottles around your house? Purchase the plain and add your own oils for your own scent or therapeutic purpose. For safety and sensitivity issues do not use more than 50 drops in the bottle. Start with 20 and move slowly up to 50. Please do not exceed 50 drops per bottle.
*The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration). Our products are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician or health care provider. The information provided by this website or this company is not a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a health care provider, and should not be construed as individual medical advice. The testimonials on this website are from individuals and do not guarantee or imply the same results.