Are you a business in the market of natural-based bath, body, and beauty products and are looking for consultations on scent profiles, formulations, and the specialization of a registered aromatherapist and certified herbalist?
Faeve owner, Meredith Cheshire, is a registered aromatherapist and certified herbalist with over 1,000 hours of training and has received the below certifications.
New York Institute of Aromatic Studies:
- French Aromatherapy Program of Professional Training - Aromatic Medicine 123 hours.
Aromahead Institute School of Essential Oils Studies Certifications:
- Virus and the Immune System
- Component Blending
- Body Butters and Lip Balms
- Aromatherapy for Natural Living
- Aromatherapy Certification Program
- Essential Oil Specialist
- Advanced Graduate Program
- Anatomy and Physiology for ACP
Aromatherapy Registration Council:
- Registered Aromatherapist recognition
The National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy (NAHA):
- Level 2 NAHA Certified Professional Aromatherapist
Alliance of International Aromatherapist:
- Professional Member
Meredith is continuously expanding upon her aromatherapy and herbalist education and training, and thrives to stay up to date on both trends and the science of aromatic and herbal medicine.
If you are interested in Meredith providing consultation for your own all-natural products, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the contact form below. We look forward to working with you in the future and love being able to support others trying to do things better.