This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for (www.myfaeve.com). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.
1. Acceptance. Your access to and use of this Site is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements regarding the use of this Site between you and Faeve Plant Therapies, LLC (“Faeve”) are superseded and of no force or effect.
2. Information. Information on this web site is provided by Faeve and is intended for general information purposes only. The products and/or services shown may have variations, and additional information may be obtained directly from Faeve Plant Therapies, LLC.
3. Use of Information. You may freely browse the Site, but you may only access, download or use information from this Site, including any text, images, audio, and video (the "Information") for your own personal and non-commercial use. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, link-to, or use the Information for commercial purposes or on a commercial website, without written permission of Faeve. You must retain and reproduce each and every copyright notice or other proprietary rights notice contained in any Information you download. You should assume that everything you see or read on this Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of Faeve. Faeve neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Faeve. With the exception of the foregoing limited authorization, no license to or right in the Information, or any copyright of Faeve or of any other party is granted or conferred to you.
4. Trademarks/Proprietary Rights. You should assume that all product names appearing on this Site, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol are trademarks of Faeve and/or other parties. This Site may also contain or reference patents, proprietary information, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights of Faeve and/or other parties. No license to or right in any such trademarks, patents, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of Faeve and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties. While Faeve uses reasonable efforts to ensure that the Information is accurate and up to date, the Information may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Faeve reserves the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements to the Information, and to the products and programs described in such information, at any time without notice. Faeve makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of any of the Information. Faeve assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site. ALL INFORMATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS." BACKPORCH PROVIDES NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE COMPLETENESS OR ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE OR ITS POSSIBLE USES. CONSEQUENTLY, THE INFORMATION SHOULD BE CAREFULLY EVALUATED BY SITE VISITORS. NEITHER BACKPORCH, NOR ANY AFFILIATES, NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THIS SITE TO YOU SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ACCESS TO, USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, OR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT OF THE SITE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. Faeve also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, the Site and the Information or your downloading of Information. Faeve reserves the right to discontinue this Site, in whole or in part, at any time without notice and without liability.
7. Pixels. Please note that this site uses third-party pixels from Amazon, Google, and Facebook to track interaction on our website for marketing purposes, and a pixel may be added to your browsing history.
8. Links To This Site. Faeve has not reviewed any or all of the third-party websites which contain links to this Site and is not responsible for the content of any such off-site pages or any other sites linked to this Site. If you wish to link your website to this Site, you may only link to the home page. You may not link to any other pages within this Site without the prior written consent of Faeve. Quotation or use of one or more portions of this Site in the site of any third parties without written consent is likewise prohibited.
11. Consequences. If we become aware that you have violated any of the terms and conditions contained in this Legal Statement, we may immediately take corrective action, including preventing the user or web-site from using or accessing the services offered by Faeve and removing any information, data and content put on the Site by the user, at any moment and without notice. If we have been injured by your violation we may, in our sole discretion, seek to recover damages from you.
12. Revisions. Faeve may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.